Add a countdown timer to set a specific amount of time to pass before a poll is closed and the results are displayed.
1. Go to your Session in Conferences i/o and select Sign In To Moderate
2. Select Session Settings
3. In the Presentations window, select Add Live Content to PowerPoint
4. Select Edit for the poll question you’d like to update:
5. In the On-screen Poll Behavior window, choose either:
Automatically start a countdown timer or Manually start a countdown timer
Automatically Start a Countdown Timer:
When the presenter advances to the slide, the poll is automatically opened and the countdown timer begins.
Manually Start a Countdown Timer:
When the presenter advances to the slide, the poll is automatically opened.
The countdown timer begins when the presenter taps the Enter/Return key on their keyboard, clicks their mouse, or uses the presentation clicker device to advance.
6. In the Timer window that opens, select the number of seconds an attendee will have to respond to a poll question before it’s closed:
7. Select Save
8. Under the Tools heading, select Preview in Browser to preview your polling question
and countdown timer.